Nurses for Coventry University Hospital
Best Personnel in collaboration with our partners in the United Kingdom is recruiting nurses for one of the largest NHS Trusts in Englland, the University Hospitals Coventry and Wickshire NHS Trust, including Coventry's University Hospital and the Hospital of St. Cross, in Rugby.
This NHS trust, its hospitals and staff have been distinguished on various occasions by different organizations, including the HSJ Awards and the BMJ Awards. Learn more about this at http://tinyurl.com/gpkcs8a
University Hospital Coventry
This hospital offers specialist services in cardiology, trauma, neurosurgery, joint replacement, maternity and fertility care, diabetes, oncology and renal translplant. It is the main hospital of the Warwick Medical School.
Coventry is a city in Warwickshire, near Birmingham, offering good balance between quality of life, the availability of services and venues whilst enjoying a reasonable cost of life and good safety levels.
Hospital of St. Cross
- Permanent NHS contract;
Band 5 salary (£ 22,128 to £ 28,746 per annum) for registered nurses, depending on experience
- 1 month free accommodation, up to £1,200
- Paid flights, up to £150 + transport from the hospital to the airport, up to £40
- NMC fee reimbursement, up to £230
- 2 years loyalty period. If the nurse wishes to leave before this period, a full or partial reimbursement of the costs will be owed to the hospital
- 37.5 weekly hours
- 27 annual leave days and 8 holidays
- Nurses are encouraged to express their preference concerning where they are most interested to gain experience, even if they have no previous experience in that ward / department.
- Degree in nursing
- Must be registered with the NMC or have obtained IELTS 7.0
- Professional experience will be valued, but nurses without experience are welcome to applly
Apply For This Job With Your CV
Enter your contact details and press the 'Choose File' button to select your CV file from your PC - then press 'Send'. Ensure that your file is below 2MB. Your CV must be in the following file formats: Microsoft Word .doc, Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Plain Text .txt, Text file .rtf