Nurses (m/f) NHS Hospital in Bournemouth
Nurses: Job opportunity in the beautiful Coastal area of England, in Bournemouth
Staff Nurse Band 5 positions - several Wards
About Working at this Hospital, please check Video here:
Best Personnel in partnership with The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch NHS Hospital Trust, in South England, is recruiting Nurses.
Situated in the beautiful south coast of England, the area boasts many surrounding areas of outstanding natural beauty, including seven miles of stunning blue award winning beaches.
The Trust's excellent performance was recognized when, in 2009, they were named as HSJ Acute Organisation of the Year, and in 2010, CHKS Safest Hospital in the UK.
We have already recruited nurses from Portugal, Spain, Italy, Germany and Greece to work at the RBCH NHS Hospital Trust, we are still looking for nurses to work in Wards and Departments, which include:
- Acute Medical Unit
- Elderly Care
We are looking for candidates who hold:
- Nursing degree
- EEA / EU nationality
- We also accept applications from newly graduate Nurses
- Experience in hospital setting is valued
- Good communication skills
- Be flexible, accountable and reliable
- Evidence of self development
- Intermediate English level
- NMC registration should be initiated
Benefits for this Job Offer:
- Full time/permanent employment contracts
- Salary scale Band 5 £21,909 - £28,462
- Assistance with temporary accommodation (on-site): 3 months temporary accommodation are available
- Working 37.5 hours per week
- Enhanced Pay for working shifts and overtime
- 27 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Public Holidays
- Opportunity for further training or education in a NHS Hospital
Interviews via skype.
Send your CV today to secure your interview with this fantastic employer!
If you are interested in this job offer, please send email and CV in English, with reference "UK12 2016", to email@example.com , or submit your CV below.
Apply For This Job With Your CV
Enter your contact details and press the 'Choose File' button to select your CV file from your PC - then press 'Send'. Ensure that your file is below 2MB. Your CV must be in the following file formats: Microsoft Word .doc, Adobe Acrobat .pdf, Plain Text .txt, Text file .rtf